Agile Human Resources Training
Agility has been around for over 20 years! IT departments all over the world have moved into interactive and incremental ways of working, based on customer collaboration and seeking early delivery of value. Agility in modern organisations is not an option anymore. Our biggest challenge is the fact that Agile IT is not enough. We are in dire need of nurturing Lean-Agile enterprises, where the complete organisation embraces these methodologies, including Finance, Accounting, Patents, Legal….and yes, agile HR functions!
In this workshop we will take a close look at the fundamentals of Lean and Agile, and how human resources can adapt to these principles in order to fulfill the demands of the agile organisation. We will speak about our experiences regarding bonuses and rewards, and how the agile methodologies are facing challenges like employee evaluations and career development.
Moreover, we will see applied agile HR, together analysing the case study of the agile human resources transformation at a German online retailer.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Learn what is Lean and Agile and how those concepts can be applied to HR functions
- Understand the Paradigm Shift from Traditional HR to Agile HR (Agile teams)
- Create Candidate Relationship Management
- Apply Bonus and rewards in the Agile organisations
- A new approach to career development and Agile profiles
- Drive employee evaluations and appraisals in an Agile setup
- Case Study: international German online retailer
- Human Resources representatives
- Line and Project Management
- Scrum Masters and Agile coaches
- Any member of your organization who interacts with the HR function
There are no prerequisites for this workshop.
This hands-on training will be delivered virtually over two three-hour sessions Monday 19 October and
Tuesday 20 October, from 2pm 5pm GMT, followed by a further 30 minutes (to be individually scheduled) dedicated personal consultancy for each participant to support you defining the way forward for agile HR in your organisation.
Training Tickets must be booked on the training page.