Solutions-Focussed Professional Coaching Training
This training, for Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters, will help you develop your professional coaching skills, so you can:
- Have more effective coaching conversations at even the most senior level
- Understand the needs of customers, senior leaders, and other stakeholders more quickly – and
influence them more effectively
- Coach individuals as well as teams, in order to work with senior leaders, help the best people
develop faster, and respond more effectively to anyone who’s struggling or underperforming
- Develop communication skills for use outside of formal coachings/workshops, to enhance all
meetings and less formal conversations
The training is on the “Solution Focused” approach to coaching — which is particularly helping in complex situations, generating psychological safety, and generating change without generating resistance. SF is also relatively quick and easy to learn, especially suitable for a business context, and highly aligned with the Agile Manifesto’s values and principles.
- learnt the OSKAR model of SF Coaching & Change
- experienced seven SF coaching tools,
- put them into practice with your colleagues on the course, and
- be ready to use them in real, live coaching conversations.
This training will be two 3.5 hours sessions the mornings of 19-20 October, from 9am to 12:30pm GMT.
Training Tickets must be booked on the training page.