Remote Agile Trainings 2020
This year Agile Tour London added a full week of DevOps agility. The first two days will feature remote trainings by some of our speakers. Tickets are available on Eventbrite. Contact us about discounts or if you want to purchase only a training without conference tickets.
This year's remote agile training line-up features:
Remote Meetings Masterclass with Lisette Sutherland & Judy Rees
The Remote Meetings Masterclass is designed to address the five biggest challenges reported by the individuals and organisations around the world:
- How to make people care about your online meeting
- How to develop a reputation for hosting great online meetings
- How To become a confident online facilitator
- How to deal with the problems that online meetings throw at you
- How to make hybrid meetings less horrible
After this workshop, you will rock at engaging groups of distant participants in rich, multi-layered discussions. You’ll look professional before, during and after the event – and even when things go wrong. Your online meetings might even be fun.
This workshop is run by the dynamic remote duo of Lisette Sutherland and Judy Rees, who are also our engaging and unique Day Two keynote speakers. Lisette has literally written the handbook on remote teams, talked to more than 250 remote-first teams (including the International Space Station) on the Collaboration Superpowers podcast, and runs trainings around the world. Judy has introduced scores of trainers, coaches, and facilitators to the joy of live online training and events, and is the co-author of Clean Language: Revealing Metaphors And Opening Minds.
This training is delivered in two three-hour interactive online sessions.
Foundations of Wardley Mapping with Philipee Guenet
This one-day course led by Philippe Guenet, offers an introduction to digital strategies and a framework called Wardley maps. Wardley maps are very suited to build situational awareness of an enterprise and identify strategic moves through the whole value chain, supporting a digital business.
After this course, the participants will have a better understanding of the complex nature of digital strategies and how to use strategic maps to read the landscape and take advantage of it. The course is based on practice and by the end of the day, the participants will be able to put together simple maps by themselves.
- Dimensions of digital strategies
- Foundational concepts to Mapping
- Practice steps for building maps (Purpose, Users, User Needs, Value Chain, Map) working from fictional scenarios
- High level understanding of the strategic cycle
- Introduction to further concepts of movement, inertia, climate, doctrine and gameplay, details of which are covered in further modules to this foundation.
Philippe is a seasoned ICF Systemic Coach, Lean-Agile practitioner and a Digital Leadership specialist with focus on Strategy, Complexity, Excellence and Leadership. He works for banks and start-ups alike and is investing in the community with the Digital Leadership Meetup.
This training will be delivered in two four-hour interactive online sessions.